Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Service Cancellation Update!

Psalm 27:1 says, "The Lord is my light and my salvation-whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the stronghold of my life-of whom shall I be afraid?"

Trust in your God during this time of uncertainty, chaos, and disease.  Things are changing so rapidly that we are having a hard time making plans at St. John.  Here's where we're at so far:

1.  Midweek Lent services are cancelled.  This is partly because other churches and pastors are involved.
2.  We are working on ways to serve you through the internet.
3.  We are discussing what our plans are for worship and hope to have something to announce tomorrow.
4.  We are also working on plans for how we can help our most vulnerable members.

Please let me know if you are ill or quarantined!

Pastor Berg, St. John Church Council

No comments:

Post a Comment