Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Communion Annoucement

Dear St. John members,

I appreciate all the kind comments you have made about the video devotions and worship.  It is very nice to know that people are watching.

I want to give you the opportunity to receive Holy Communion this week.  I will be available at church from 9:00-5:00 on Thursday and 1:30-4:00 on Saturday.

If you wish to receive communion on one of those days please call/email/text me to arrange a time for your family.  I will commune one family at a time.  Please do not enter the building until it's your appointed time.

I will be taking extra precautions for hygiene.  I will not have time to visit during this process but would be more than happy to do so at another time or via phone call.

If you desire communion but are not comfortable leaving your home we will arrange a time for me to come visit you.  

God bless!

Pastor Berg

No comments:

Post a Comment