Sunday, March 20, 2022

Divine call to Pastor Otto accepted

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,3/18/2022

I am writing to inform you that I have accepted the divine call to serve as pastor of St. John Ev. Lutheran Church of St. Paul, Minnesota and to start a Hispanic Ministry in that community. I pray for your prayers and encouragement. Pray that the Lord of the Church would help me to be faithful as I serve the members of St. John. Pray that our Savior open doors for the proclamation of the Gospel in St. Paul so that many are led to saving faith in Christ. Pray also that the Lord of the Harvest would soon provide Mt. Olive with a faithful pastor to continue the important bilingual ministry on the east side of Las Vegas. 

En Cristo,

Pastor Timothy M. Otto

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment