Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Divine Call Acknowledgement Letter


Dear St. John Lutheran Church:

The Lord of the Church has issued me a call to serve as the shepherd of St. John Lutheran Church in St. Paul, Minnesota. I look forward to the opportunity to learn about St. John and its ministry in God’s kingdom. This call also provides me with the opportunity to reflect and access my ministry and fit at Risen Savior. During this time, both you and I will have a tremendous opportunity to learn and grow from each other. May our risen Savior, Jesus Christ, bless each of us to that end. I would be appreciative of a prayer from each of you for myself and my family as we deliberate over these two calls. In Epiphany, we celebrate Jesus…far from home, God in human garb…and his advent into this world to give us a heavenly home far from this earthly home. May you discover the beauty of knowing you don’t belong here. God’s grace in Jesus to each of you,
Pastor Brian Pechman.

No comments:

Post a Comment