Thursday, May 14, 2020

News From Cindy Lendt!

Things are a lot different than when I first came to China. Most of the Shanghai team is in the US right now, and just two of us - Linden and I -  have been doing the mission work here for the past 4 months. We're both teaching online, and we've got two Bible studies going each week. It's going well, but could you pray for us? With summer coming up and the coronavirus going on, I don't even know where I'll be spending the summer.

I miss all of you at St. John very much! This is a secure email that you can contact me with, so feel free to say whatever you want!  (clendt@friendsnet.org)

God bless you very much!
Cindy

Please see the link below for pictures that Cindy would like to share with us.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cF8NDYI-N200u1f5mX_cuRcbffds1g0XRqSRsE4w6Hc/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment