Thursday, June 1, 2017

Letter from Miss Cindy Lendt

Dear members of St. John,

I want to let you know that Friday evening I received a call. Immanuel Lutheran Church in Taylor, Arizona, is opening a new school for the fall of 2017 and has called me to teach kindergarten to 2nd grade. The congregation would also be very appreciative to have another organist and a called worker who can communicate in Spanish.

Please pray that our Lord would guide my deliberation as I consider whether or not my God-given abilities are a good fit for this call. Please also pray that God would bless Immanuel Lutheran’s final preparations for their new school. May the good news of our Savior continue to strengthen us and spread to many others!

Your sister in Christ,

Cindy Lendt

No comments:

Post a Comment