Thursday, December 10, 2015

Ms. Lendt-Letter to Congregation

Dear members of St. John Lutheran,


Four weeks ago I received a call to Grace Lutheran School in Oshkosh, WI, for 1st grade and organ. I’ve been looking at both of my calls – the call to Grace and my current call to St. John – and have been considering how well my God-given abilities match with each of them. I’ve gone both ways with it, but I’ve reached my final decision. I’ve decided to continue using my gifts at St. John and to return the call to Grace Lutheran.


Even at different locations we are serving the same Savior, so please keep Grace Lutheran in your prayers. God has been blessing their school with huge growth, and I’m praying that Grace will not have to wait much longer for their 1st grade teacher. May God continue to bless his ministry here at St. John, at Grace, and all over the world!


In our Savior’s Name,
Cindy Lendt

No comments:

Post a Comment