Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Letter from Mr. Phil Ewerdt


Members of St. John Lutheran Church and School,

Thank you for all the conversations you have had with us and for all the prayers offered to God on our behalf while I have considered the two divine calls of Wisconsin Lutheran School and St. John. They have been a blessing in evaluating my God given gifts and where I see them best served in his kingdom. What a comfort to know that God works through whatever decision is made. Through these deliberations I have decided to return the call to Wisconsin Lutheran School and stay at St. John. I ask that you continue to pray that God works through me for the advancement of his kingdom. Please also pray that Wisconsin Lutheran School is able to find the person they need to fill their vacancy.

Your brother in Christ,

 

Mr. Phil Ewerdt

 

No comments:

Post a Comment