Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Letter from Ms. Cindy Lendt

Dear members of St. John, 

So many of you have talked with me, emailed me, and prayed for me that I don't even know how to begin to thank you. You've been especially helpful as I've deliberated a call to teach in Lakewood, Washington. For 3 weeks I've been looking very hard at where my talents fit best: either at St. John or at Lakewood Lutheran School. This past week I've solidified my decision: I am returning the call to Lakewood Lutheran. Lord-willing, I will continue to serve here at St. John.

Please remember Lakewood Lutheran in your prayers. God is accomplishing some wonderful things at their church and school, so please pray that God blesses them with the right teacher soon. May God continue to bless his ministry all over the world as we serve our Lord and Savior.

Your sister in Christ,
Cindy Lendt  

No comments:

Post a Comment